Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Resolution Time, People

As much as I hate it, I unwillingly make resolutions.

You know--lose weight, read more, etc.

So, I thought I'd share my goals for 2012 and see what everyone else is resolving to do in the new year.

#1. Read through the Bible chronologically. Our church is doing this, and since I've never done it in chronological order, I'm excited to see how things flow together.

#2. Get down to my just married size. We've ousted the scale at the Panter home, so I'm just going on size here. I'm currently about two sizes aways, and I would really, really like to be able to go to the pool without wearing shorts and a shirt over my swimsuit--ha!

#3. Organize and Simplify. I've already started going through my 1,012 junk drawers and closets, so, hopefully that's a start.

#4. Use less. Less electricity, less non-sustainable items, less harmful products. I'm hoping to start line drying our clothes soon, as well as change as many cleaning products as I can to homemade, non-toxic mixtures.

#5. Be intentional. For me, this means having a daily plan for Sawyer. I'm thinking of gong somewhat lesson plan style ( I'd love to hear input on this!). It also means using my time well when the hubs is home. Another post (or more) to on this intentional notion.

I am thoroughly excited about 2012. Are you? I'd love to hear resolutions and thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment